animals rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

animals rule

a place for friendly chat about pets and just friendly chat about life.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSL= BULLSHIT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rottlover

Female
Number of posts : 1
Humor : lil out there
Registration date : 2007-12-14

BSL= BULLSHIT Empty
PostSubject: BSL= BULLSHIT   BSL= BULLSHIT Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2007, 11:45 pm

ok i have stood by when they baned pittbulls in ontario, they are also banned in a state in the usa not sure which one. well now in alberta they in some area or all of alberta not too sure they are trying to ban a breed not because of it being pittbull but probably cause of its high prey drive. the breed is the Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
Quote :
You NEED to know that various jurisdictions in Canada have either enacted breed specific legislation (BSL) or are proposing enacting legislation that SPECIFICALLY names Rhodesian Ridgebacks as a restricted breed. More information about a recent case of BSL legislation in Newell County, Alberta will be posted in the future.

The Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of Canada has formed a committee whose sole purpose is to fight BSL across Canada.

i think people that ban breeds or think oh lets ban a breed just cause is bloody well fucking stupid n should be taken out back n shot. also why not stop them fom having childern while we are at it. since you know there are too many homeless ppl in the world... yes im know thats a diff subject but still saying you cant be in a certian area is fucking rascist(racist) and didnt we do this with human n they had to fight to actaully be allowed to share the same bloody school...

n here i fucking thought we all grew up from being childern n learned from our parents. but i guess all we fucking did was turn out hate to those that cant fight back n speak.

well for all those that cant speak n fight back im saying this from them to those of you that are on the BSL band wagon. FUCK you all n shove it where the sun dont shine. just remeber that when your best friend is targeted for BSl that you stood by with the BSL bullshit when it was someone else best friend...

so please dont support cause that is just giving ppl reason to hate those that cant fight back. just you never know they may start banning cats or who knows wat else
Back to top Go down

BSL= BULLSHIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
animals rule :: pet chat-
Jump to: